The Empowered Mum Squad, Our Powerful Parenting Program!
Join the Empowered Mum Squad today, a self-paced program designed for the busy Mum!
The support you need to help you upskill your parenting and give you greater confidence to raise socially and emotionally intelligent children.
You will have immediate access to videos and strategies covering:
- Parenting your Tween/Teen
- Reflective Parenting
- Talking so they will listen, listening so they will talk
- Strategies for remaining calm
- Dealing with different parenting styles
- Friendship Issues and our girls
- Raising body confident daughters
- Improving self-talk
- Self-Acceptance, how to get it and keep it
- Mindful parenting
- Overcoming challenges
- Becoming okay with being ‘That mum’
- Sibling Rivalry
Here's what some of our Empowered Mums are saying:
“I am so glad I took a leap of faith and signed up for the Empowered Mum Squad. Amanda is so engaging, and her videos always leave me with tips and strategies that I can use straight away with my kids. My husband has also been watching the videos and we’ve had some great discussions we may not otherwise have had around the best methods of approaching raising our kids. I would highly recommend this program to all mums; it has really changed the tone within our home and I’m loving working on being a calmer role model for my family.” ~Anna D
"My family has really benefited from Amanda's guidance. Such a great program for families looking to find a calmer way." -Kate S
You'll have 12 weeks of access for just $199, and every Wednesday night you can join me as I go LIVE in the Squad to answer all of your parenting questions!
What do I get?
Parenting your Tween
- Puberty, moodiness, outbursts, boundaries
- What sort of a parent are you? Why? We look at the beliefs that shaped us.
Talking so they will listen, listening so they will talk
- Feel like you're never listened to? Wish your daughter would open up more? Sometimes a few tweaks can make all the difference.
Strategies for remaining calm
- Build up your list of 'go to's for when your buttons feel pushed.
Dealing with different parenting styles
- When you and your partner have different approaches to parenting, how can you remain on the same page?
Friendship Issues and our girls
- We unpack the complex world of friendships and provide powerful strategies for dealing with difficult situations.
Raising body confident daughters
- Positive body image starts in the home. Lots to reflect on here!
- Our thoughts lead to our feelings which lead to our actions. This week we will explore how to flip the negative voice in your head.
Self-Acceptance, how to get it and keep it
- How to be okay with being perfectly imperfect!
- Self aware mums are more likely to raise self aware daughters.
- tips and strategies to support improved relationships
- Lots of strategies this week for embracing struggles and discovering you're so much stronger than you think.
Becoming okay with being ‘That mum’
- How to deal with " But everyone else is allowed!"
Receive access to our Empowered Mum’s Facebook Group
Weekly LIVE Facebook Q & A session
Free access to Webinars during your 3 month program
Why is this program important?
With nearly 20 years’ experience working with Parents and young people, I can confidently say that today’s children need more support. Too many parents have fallen into the trap of becoming best friends with their children, choosing that approach over the harder role of parenting. As a result, our children are often, exposed to other children lacking in boundaries, self-awareness, and care or concern for anyone other than themselves.
The Empowered Mum Squad will help you upskill your parenting and give you greater confidence to raise socially and emotionally intelligent girls who feel equipped to handle whatever life throws their way.
Working from the inside out, we start with ourselves, acknowledging our own areas for growth, as we move closer to becoming the parent our child needs, by becoming the best version of ourselves that we can be.
As part of the Empowered Mum Squad, you will become confident, supported, and empowered.
It really does take a village. Become an Empowered Mum Squad Member today!
Starting your program today, because your family is the biggest investment you'll ever make.
Have a question? Send me an email!